schema configuration reference
The following pages show all the configuration properties 2 with XML Config 1 as an example. For other configurations, please reference: Properties Configuration, Annotation Configuration, API Configuration.
All configuration properties fall into three categories, see the "Function" in the table below.
- Service discovery: used for service registration and discovery in order to find providers for consumers.
- Service governance: used for service management and governance, such as to provide conveninence for dev or test.
- Performance optinize: used for optimizing performance. Diffenent properties may has different performance impact.
- All properties will transform into URL 3 which is generated by provider. The url will be subscribed by consumers through registry. Please see the
Corresponding URL parameterin the table below for each property.
1. XML Schema: http://code.alibabatech.com/schema/dubbo/dubbo.xsd ↩
2. Notice: These three properties, group, interface, and version determine a service. All other properties are used for service governance or performance optimize. ↩
3. URL format：